This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a commission at no extra charge to you.
Looking for easy and ridiculously healthy banana oatmeal cookies recipe?
You’ve found it!
These cookies are incredibly simple to make, they are healthy & vegan, and you will need just 5 ingredients.
Let’s jump right in.
Healthy Banana Oatmeal Cookies ingredients:
You will need just one banana for this recipe. Nothing too fancy.
In case you don’t have it, you can simply grind oats with a blender, to get oat flour.
To make the cookies more nutritious, we will add protein powder. You can check my article with 13 vegan & plastic-free protein powder options here.
I usually use date syrup, but this time I didn’t have any, so I used molasses. It turned out great.
You can add between 30-50 grams of chocolate pieces. The more – the better.
- 100g oat flour
- 50g protein powder (sesame)
- 140g banana
- 25g date syrup/molasses
- 30g chocolate
- First, you will need one banana, which you have to smash with a fork. You can even use a blender, but a fork will do the job, too.
- Then, add 100g of oat flour and 50g of protein powder (for this recipe, I used sesame seed protein powder). Start mixing the ingredients, and add a bit of plant milk, so it's easier to get a mixture.
- Next, add one tablespoon and a half of liquid sweetener - this time, I used molasses, but you can use agave, maple syrup, or whatever you have on hand.
- Mix again, and add more milk, if necessary.
- When everything is well combined, add between 30 and 50 grams of chocolate pieces.
- After that, start making small balls of the cookie mixture, and press it down, to create a cookie shape.
- Continue until you use all of the mixture - you should end up with 11 cookies.
- Bake them on 180 degrees for 17-18 minutes.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 79Total Fat: 2gCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1.3gSugar: 3gProtein: 4g