This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a commission at no extra charge to you.
Looking for an easy and ridiculously healthy banana oatmeal cookies recipe?
You’ve found it!
These cookies are incredibly simple to make, they are healthy & vegan, and you will need just 6 ingredients.
Let’s jump right in.
Healthy Banana Oatmeal Cookies ingredients:
Banana – You will need just one banana for this recipe. Nothing too fancy.
Oat flour – In case you don’t have it, you can simply grind oats with a blender, to get oat flour.
Protein powder – To make the cookies more nutritious, we will add protein powder. You can check my article with 13 vegan & plastic-free protein powder options here.
Liquid sweetener – I usually use date syrup, but this time I didn’t have any, so I used molasses. It turned out great.
Plant-based milk – A couple of tablespoons of any plant milk you have on hand, to get a perfect consistency, and mix the cookie mixture easier.
Chocolate pieces – You can add between 30-50 grams of chocolate pieces. The more – the better.
- 100g oat flour
- 50g protein powder (sesame)
- 140g banana
- 4-5 tbsp plant-based milk
- 25g date syrup/molasses
- 30g chocolate
- First, you will need one banana, which you have to smash with a fork. You can even use a blender, but a fork will do the job, too.
- Then, add 100g of oat flour and 50g of protein powder (for this recipe, I used sesame seed protein powder). Start mixing the ingredients, and add a bit of plant milk, so it's easier to get a mixture.
- Next, add one tablespoon and a half of liquid sweetener - this time, I used molasses, but you can use agave, maple syrup, or whatever you have on hand.
- Mix again, and add more milk, if necessary.
- When everything is well combined, add between 30 and 50 grams of chocolate pieces.
- After that, start making small balls of the cookie mixture, and press it down, to create a cookie shape.
- Continue until you use all of the mixture - you should end up with 11 cookies.
- Bake them on 180 degrees for 17-18 minutes.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 79Total Fat: 2gCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1.3gSugar: 3gProtein: 4g