You might notice ads on Almost Zero Waste. In case you wonder why the two main reasons for that are:
1. Blogging isn’t free. There are many costs when it comes to blogging, and the bigger a blog is – the more expensive those costs are. Ads help tremendously to cover all the fees and expenses related to blogging.
2. The easiest way to make it a full-time job. The only way to keep doing what I love, and to make this whole blogging thing work, is to make it my full-time job. Ads are an incredible help and can make this dream a reality, so I’m incredibly thankful for being able to have them on my website.
What ads will you get?
The ads you will see are going to be very personalized.
While there isn’t a written rule for that, most times, what you tend to browse online is what you can expect to see as an ad on the blog. It can be a product, a service, a website, etc.
For example, if you check out many clothing online stores, you might get their ads on my blog. If you see an ad that you don’t like, you can report it.
Other relevant information
- Images: Whenever possible, I use my photos. However, taking shots for hundreds of articles is time-consuming, and creating pictures for specific topics is challenging. Because of those reasons, sometimes I use stock images.
- Affiliate Links: Some of the links on the blog are affiliate links that also help to support the blog. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. I only recommend products and services that I use & love or something I’ve researched and believe in.
- Guest Posts: Sometimes, I get guest posts from other bloggers. Whenever that’s the case, it will be stated in the article.
- Sponsored Posts: Occasionally, I might also get sponsored content. This will always be stated in the post.
My main goal is to reach as many people as I possibly can. Blogging was the easiest way, which I also enjoy the most.
Monetizing my blog helps me to continue spending time researching and writing free content for my audience.
Finally, I wanted to say thank you for being here, for your interest in learning more about sustainable living, and for supporting Almost Zero Waste!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out.