This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a commission at no extra charge to you.
Are you looking for a quick and easy Vegan Birthday Cake Recipe?
I’m excited to share with you this no-bake, vegan, peanut butter-banana cake, perfect for Birthdays or simply for a delicious treat.
It is easy to make, and you will need a few ingredients, a blender, and 15 or so minutes.
Let’s jump right in!
Ingredients for the Easy Vegan Birthday Cake:
You will need just three ingredients – oats, ground into oat flour, dates, and cocoa powder for the crust. If you want the cake to be fully raw, you can substitute the oats for cashews or almonds.
The cream is made mainly with bananas and peanut butter, but to make the cream more firm, we will add coconut oil without falling apart.
While the banana will make it naturally sweet, we will plenty of peanut butter, and we will need additional liquid sweetener, like agave.
The final layer is more chocolate cream, as we will add agave, peanut butter, and some plant milk. If we use just chocolate, it will break when we cut the cake.
Because we will add more ingredients, the chocolate layer will be softer, and it won’t break.
Quick, no-bake, vegan, peanut butter-banana cake, perfect for Birthdays
- 120g (1 ½ cup) oat flour
- 170g (3/4 cup) dates
- 16g / 2 tsp (1/8 cup) cocoa powder
- A pinch of salt
- 3 bananas (290g)
- 40ml (~0.17 cup) coconut oil
- 80g (~1/4 cup) agave
- 180g (¾ cup) peanut butter
- A pinch of salt
- Chocolate cover:
- 50g chocolate
- 50ml plant milk
- 25g agave
- 25g peanut butter
- First, make the crust. Blend oats into oat flour and then add dates, cocoa powder, a pinch of salt, and pulse, until everything is well-combined.
- For the second layer, blend bananas, peanut butter, coconut oil, agave, and a pinch of salt, until you get homogeneous peanut-banana cream. Add on top of the crust and spread evenly. Then, place the cake in the freezer.
- For the top layer, add 50g of chocolate in a small glass/jar, and place it in boiling water. Add 50ml of plant milk, 25g agave, 25g peanut butter, and stir until it is well combined.
- Wait for the chocolate layer to cool down, then take the cake out of the freezer, and pour it on top. Spread evenly, and return to the freezer.
- After an hour, you can decorate with cocoa nibs.
- Keep in the freezer for at least 3-4 hours before serving.
Serving Size:1 piece
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 326Total Fat: 18,2gCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 4.1gSugar: 18.1gProtein: 7.8g