This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a commission at no extra charge to you.
Today, I’m sharing with you a simple Avocado Spread recipe!
You will need just a few ingredients, and a special one, that will give the recipe a whole new level.
Without more blabbering, let’s jump to this extremely simple, yet delicious raw & healthy spread!
The recipe is very simple. I used a food processor, but you can use a blender, too.
- 1 creamy avocado
- 40gr soaked cashews
- 4-5tbsp nutritional yeast
- Fresh or dried garlic
- Fresh lemon/lime juice
- Splash of nut milk
- Soy sauce or salt
- First off, soak your cashew nuts. You can soak them overnight, a few hours, or simply do a “quick soak” - boil some water and leave the cashew nuts inside the hot water for about 15 minutes.
- Then, place all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor. Mix the ingredients, until you have a smooth consistency.
- Taste test: take a spoon and try it out. See if it needs more salt, nutritional yeast, lemon juice or garlic! Adjust it if it needs something, and blend again!
- Once it's done, transfer into a jar, and keep refrigerated for 3-4 days.
- The recipe will fill you about 1 small jar. If you want to make more of it, just double the ingredients!
- It may change its color to a bit more brown-ish. But the taste doesn’t change! It is still bomb 🙂
- Check the video that I made, to see how to make it:
Do you have any questions?
Feel free to ask them in the comment section below 🙂