This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a commission at no extra charge to you.
I want to share with you a super easy & vegan recipe for Hemp Protein Powder Balls.
You will need just 7 ingredients, and a bowl to mix the ingredients.
The best part is that you can freeze these, so you can always have a sweet & healthy treat on hand!
Without further ado, let’s jump to the recipe + a recipe video!
- 100G oats
- 75G hemp protein powder
- 50G cacao/carob powder
- 75G soaked dates (+ between 4-8 tbsp of the water from the dates)
- 25G nut butter
- 25G coconut flour
- A few drops of plant milk
- 1 TBSP cocoa nibs (optional)
- Place the first 3 ingredients in a bowl (oats, hemp protein & the cacao).
- Then, add the soaked dates*, with a few tbsp of the water.
- Add the nut butter and the coconut flour, and start mixing (use your hands)!
- Add a bit of plant milk, if needed, and in the end, add 1 tbsp with cocoa nibs.
- Mix well, and then start forming small balls.
- You will end up with about 14 energy balls.
- *I usually add the dates in a small pot and add water just to cover it. Then, I just bring it to boil and let it cool down for 10 minutes or so.
- You can use any nut butter or peanut butter.
- Keep them in the freezer.
- Take them out of the freezer 15-20 minutes before you want to enjoy them.
- You can keep a few in the fridge, to have always a ready snack!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 14 Serving Size: 1 ball
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 106Total Fat: 3gCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 3gSugar: 5gProtein: 5g